Monday, August 02, 2004

Haiyo!

Hey Hey, it's Monday night again. Passed the monday blues *bleahz*

Things are getting quite stressful right now. Didn't even know how to start the project. This is the week 6 already. . . Others have done at least 30% of their project already. Yet? my group still didn't accomplish anything yet. *fwah* How!

I'm gorging a lot of food, mind you, it's a lot. This happens whenever I'm stressed up. Isn't an excuse. I can't help but worry for the schedule of the project. How are we going to finsih on time?

Anyway, met Cheerene at orchard on Saturday with Jaslyn to accompany her to RELC. Did a career test too. Ok, I must admit. It's quite true. My dream job has always evolved with jobs regarding writing and singing(dj-ing). People might just be wondering how did I end myself up with Computer Engineering. *geez*

Then we brought Jaslyn's printer to the Canon Service Centre over at Funan IT mall for repairs. Bought my 3-pin plug + cable for the toshiba's adapter as well. I guess I've been ripped off. Fancy spending 20 bucks for the plug. Duhx. Nevermind, at least I could console myself that I no longer need another plug for that lame cable. It has even spoilt one of the power supply plug. Muahha. That's why my microchip's adapter went into flames ya.

Laptop's giving me troubles again. But for at least, I could still msn with it (tho it hangs several times in the day).

Arghs... I'm so full. I just ate 4 fried chicken wings for supper. *buRpz* I don't mean too...but isn't it a waste to dump it? So..there goes...me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home