m.o.n.d.a.e
Fwah, just another 45mins to the end of Monday. Yeah. I hate mondays. LoL.
Anyway, was feeling upside down today. Trying to laugh my lungs out in case I get myself feeling moody by keeping quiet.
I'm feeling a small lumpy thingy right at my left eye. Guess there will be an eye-infection soon uh huh. Sun-Glasses...here they come!~
My mom finally talked to me just now. In a BETTER tone i supposed. Why? Cuz I gave in and proposed to her that I am going to work for my brother on alternate sundays basis. Ok, I'm going to slog my lungs out just to save some spare cash for rainy afternoons. For maybe getting a new laptop or even my up-coming(and most probably) university studies.
Fwah... Laptop's alright now, except I still need to install some applications in, before I could use it. Please baby, just work for me another 12 months. I'm so sorry that you have to slog with me all these while.
Sleeping soon. School or rather work is still on tomorrow. Better catch some sleep so I can do some work in school tomorrow. BoOo.. project's stuffs still undone. Oh my god.
Still feeling kind of weird. 1 part of me yearns for a laptop now. Peeps, I just can't stand temptation. But too bad, I have to strive for whatever stuffs I want. Another part of me understands that getting a new laptop now doesn't help at all. Since my baby could still function well enough now and if I'm qualifed for university studies next year, I could get the loan from school. Isn't it better to get the laptop by then? So that the specs would be suitable for the technology then. .... Thou I supposed that there will not be any big changes.
Arghs. Contradicting myself. Bullshit. The final decision is buying a laptop now is a waste of resources. If i get it now, most prob I'll be getting the instalment plans, and if I get it from school next year, it is still the instalment plans but the paying only commences after I've completed my studies. It would be safer to get it from school so that I could pay for my laptop on my own. As well that the laptop will be more suitable and faster for university studies by then.
Right now, my baby will be working hard for me and I will be working hard for him too. haha. My toshiba 1800-a500 series is officially known as my baby.
Heh...I'm just giving myself excuses.
.
Oyasumi!
Anyway, was feeling upside down today. Trying to laugh my lungs out in case I get myself feeling moody by keeping quiet.
I'm feeling a small lumpy thingy right at my left eye. Guess there will be an eye-infection soon uh huh. Sun-Glasses...here they come!~
My mom finally talked to me just now. In a BETTER tone i supposed. Why? Cuz I gave in and proposed to her that I am going to work for my brother on alternate sundays basis. Ok, I'm going to slog my lungs out just to save some spare cash for rainy afternoons. For maybe getting a new laptop or even my up-coming(and most probably) university studies.
Fwah... Laptop's alright now, except I still need to install some applications in, before I could use it. Please baby, just work for me another 12 months. I'm so sorry that you have to slog with me all these while.
Sleeping soon. School or rather work is still on tomorrow. Better catch some sleep so I can do some work in school tomorrow. BoOo.. project's stuffs still undone. Oh my god.
Still feeling kind of weird. 1 part of me yearns for a laptop now. Peeps, I just can't stand temptation. But too bad, I have to strive for whatever stuffs I want. Another part of me understands that getting a new laptop now doesn't help at all. Since my baby could still function well enough now and if I'm qualifed for university studies next year, I could get the loan from school. Isn't it better to get the laptop by then? So that the specs would be suitable for the technology then. .... Thou I supposed that there will not be any big changes.
Arghs. Contradicting myself. Bullshit. The final decision is buying a laptop now is a waste of resources. If i get it now, most prob I'll be getting the instalment plans, and if I get it from school next year, it is still the instalment plans but the paying only commences after I've completed my studies. It would be safer to get it from school so that I could pay for my laptop on my own. As well that the laptop will be more suitable and faster for university studies by then.
Right now, my baby will be working hard for me and I will be working hard for him too. haha. My toshiba 1800-a500 series is officially known as my baby.
Heh...I'm just giving myself excuses.
Oyasumi!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home