Hospital
No, don't be mistaken. I'm not the one who has been hospitalized. It's my phone, the old nokia 7250. It's giving me problems!! I'm so irritated with it. The phone just keeps shutting down. Arghs.
Sent the phone for repairs just now. They told me it would take 2 days. =_='" Meanwhile, I am struck using nokia 6510.
Sent the phone for repairs just now. They told me it would take 2 days. =_='" Meanwhile, I am struck using nokia 6510.
I'm so tempted for a new phone, though I supposed it's quite impossible now.
After sending the phone for repairs, Kim, CL and me went delifrance (urm, I wonder is this the correct spelling? Duhx). We had potato gratin set meal. I would still prefer Marche's rosti. >,< v
It's time to adjust my body clock. I've been sleeping a lot this few weeks. Behaving like a pig! ^@^ I can't sleep in the night, and I can't stay awake in day time. Contradicting. Duhx....
Plans for the next few weeks before school starts (that means SIP starts).
1. KBOX!
1. KBOX!
2. More More Movies
3. Start training my brain. (Those PHP, flash reference books have been collecting dust).
4. Final Theory Test is round the corner. It's next week. *STUDY*
5. Play Play Play!!
Duhx...I'm so bored. Be back later *winks*
Duhx...I'm so bored. Be back later *winks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home