Friday, May 28, 2004

Don't insult my course.

Don't insult my course, for well at least not in front of me.
I hate people insulting my course. You've made the choice to come to the course and yet? Can't you respect the course? Can't you respect the people in the course? There are spoilers everywhere in this earth, therefore there must be such people in the course. So? That doesn't mean that the course is a sucky one.

You hate the course, it's your business. It doesn't mean the course is a bad one. And if you really hate the course, why don't you get out? duhx.

If you have this negative thinking for the course, you are never going to make it good for your results. Well for at least, now I know whom are those I should help, and those that I shouldn't. It's not as if I am GOD and could help everyone. I need help myself too. But 1 thing for definitely, I'm clear with my actions.
 
Utterly disappointed with such people.
 
Stop insultin my course or get out of the course. Freaks.
 
idioits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home