Yeahxxxx...The arrival of my Granny
Finally, my granny is here.. But the fact is she jus visit singapore less than a month ago. Nahz.. She is here for CNY holidays...that means I will have lotsa food to eat.. Nice food...
Feeling very stress this few days. The stress seems to be giving me breathing difficulty, i seems to be choking. I feared that I might perform badly this Sem... This feeling is so horrendous~!~
Anyway, for the past 3 nights, I have been sleeping at 4.30AM. I am seriously in lack of sleep! I want to sleep. I shall have a good night sleep tonight!!!!! Heck care of every other thing (since I've already finished the work load for this week).... Sunday is the other start day that I will have to slog for the notes again.... PBL.. This is a life of a PBL student..
Feeling very stress this few days. The stress seems to be giving me breathing difficulty, i seems to be choking. I feared that I might perform badly this Sem... This feeling is so horrendous~!~
Anyway, for the past 3 nights, I have been sleeping at 4.30AM. I am seriously in lack of sleep! I want to sleep. I shall have a good night sleep tonight!!!!! Heck care of every other thing (since I've already finished the work load for this week).... Sunday is the other start day that I will have to slog for the notes again.... PBL.. This is a life of a PBL student..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home