Saturday, January 31, 2004

~@My Wireless Card!@~

Hah! Finally! I've gort my wireless router + LAN card! I simply just can't stop grinning! It feels so great when something that you hope for come true. My sis bought me a LinkSys wireless router and the LAN card. *Grins*
Setting up and installation was quite an easy task, only a few errors which have made connection errors. But everything are resolved. Now, I can carry my laptop around the house, and also to school! I shall go challenger to get an optical mouse tomorrow. For easier usage in school. So I don't to use the lil mouse I have in the laptop. It's pretty hard to control, if you aren't used to it. It will be better if I have the optical mouse, especially when I have to get lecturers to guide me along the programmings!
NE forum is on tomorrow. *sian ji pua* lOl... Have to wake up at 7am! Arghs! Anyway, I will be bringing my laptop along, so as to config with the school's server too. I will need to get a new bag for my laptop too. I simply dread the toshiba bag. It looks kinda too serious! =_=
Tired.. This week is really disastrous. This fate shall continue till next week. I still have loads of teaching notes to finish, and I still have to face those people during lessons. (I hate people when they don't listen to instructions and do stupid notes). DUHX



This is my latest craze. My friend's dad bot him this fone. It looks simply kewl! *Grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home