Ang Pows
Kinda so sad... I have loads of unfinished work; I'm stressed up. I'm feeling sick; this headache has been following me since friday! Guess anytime this week I will fall sick. DuhX..Haiz.. This is CHINESE NEW YEAR and yet I am kept busy with my notes. DuhX
The feeling of the reunion dinner this year, its so out of space... My elder sis and her family didn't attend the reunion "lunch" with us. Lot of things happened in my family in year 2003, I was hoping that everyone to be present for the "lunch".... Anyway, everyone seems to be quiet, unlike the past years. Didn't enjoy myself during the "lunch".
HeH! Collected some angpows this few days, tho the amount that I've collected might not be as much as last year (100% due to the economic crisis), but its quite enough for me to get myself a pair of contact lens! Gonna drag my mom to the optical tomorrow! I am thinking of getting a new printer too; most probably a canon printer. HP printer inks are too exorbitant. The HP ink will cost me 120 bucks while canon ink ,I will only need to pay 40 bucks for the ink. Economical wise, canon is a better choice, tho HP prints nicer. The next up in my list is the UOB Campus debit card account. Have to find time to go down to the bank to do the registration! *winks*
Haha.. I know I know, I am drying up my angpows even before new year ends.... Nahz.. I am known for being a big spender. LOL.
Anyway, Its still CHINESE NEW YR! Peeps! Happy Chinese New Years, hope all of you get to collect more and more angpows!
P/s: I will be have to rush my teaching notes for the next 2 days, hopefully the notes that I produce do me good... *blEss Me*
-=Edited @ 5.47PM=-
Gar... Felt really restless and tired thru-out the lessons. AbIShx... Simply day-dreaming for the whole day. haha... All due to the lack of sleep.
I woke up late and so I had to take the cab to school. (waste of money manz)...
Hoping for a reply from my lecturer, but no avail. Wondering what is he doing...Please dont come and tell me saying that my notes are not up to standard and reject them. I will go crazy...
I shall sleep now............and do the work thru the nite.. Gd NIte

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home