Caught [The Matrix Revolution] with chiewling, kim, xueling and kiat yesterday. We had steamboat for dinner before the movie starts at 7.30pm. Err...Not Bad.... But anyway, I saw lotsa cockroaches, spider and porcupine (or maybe a sea urchin) look-alike machines. *lAuGh Out lOuDs*
Will be having a "camp" on Monday. Venue: I dUncH nOe! Actually it's a 'racing' competition, they called it the [Amazing Race]. It's organized by Temasek Polytechnic's E2Matrix. I'll be participating as a Game Marshall (in charge of a game station). It is a 3 days 2 night game. OhHhhh..Guess it will be fun uh huh ! oOps..I still haven pack my bag !
Argh... I'm having a serious stomach cramp & serious flu now...Feeling very terrible.....*ouch*
Will be having a "camp" on Monday. Venue: I dUncH nOe! Actually it's a 'racing' competition, they called it the [Amazing Race]. It's organized by Temasek Polytechnic's E2Matrix. I'll be participating as a Game Marshall (in charge of a game station). It is a 3 days 2 night game. OhHhhh..Guess it will be fun uh huh ! oOps..I still haven pack my bag !
Argh... I'm having a serious stomach cramp & serious flu now...Feeling very terrible.....*ouch*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home