Wednesday, November 12, 2003

"People always make comments about others. But you are the one that decide if they are going to hurt you. If you think you will be affected, you will be hurt. If not, nothing can get you down. ~~ Quote from Etel's Blog

This is true... Whatever people wanna talk about, wanna gossip about, its from their mouth. We have no control over them. Its MY LIFE. I will live it in my OWN way. It's UP to us whether we wanna let this loads of rubbish affects us...and making our lives miserable. Why must we let such people interrupt with our lives, making us living sorrowfully. We shall live our life to the fullest! LIFE IS GREAT I tell you!

Ok.. getting a bit emotional nowadays... Guess I'm really bored at home.. LoL... School's over.... And I found myself having staring in the blank everyday. As usual, I'm blog hopping around, and read EteL's bloggie.. I felt I have something to voice out. I used to get hurt over such comments (from some of my ex-friends, or friends), but now I'm trying hard to stop that habit. It shouldn't be happening. Like what I say... THIS IS MY LIFE! I don't give a damn what you think about me.

Somehow... I am longing for ................ . . . . . . . . . . . .I'm missing him..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home