Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Haha.. Have been really bored this few days. Life without school, I reckon it as useless life manz! I missed school terribly. I don't feel like getting a holiday job since this semester has already dry up all my energy. But now, I MISS SCHOOL?!? I had nothing to do at home, and all my friends are still having their exams. *sobs sobs* I'm rotting at home, trying to grow patches of spider webs.. haha. I'm seeing some on my head already.
Anyway, I've been playing gunbound these few days. --> I've to find something to kill time ya~ Have been playing with strangers since all my friends aren't around. I am wondering, are they avoiding me or just plainly busy? Arghz.
That's me in gunbound, with my new helmet, blue shoulder strip pants... and my favorite machine (bigfoot)! Haha, currently I'm still at stone axe rank(1757 GP) , just a bit more towards double stone axe. LoL.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home