Thursday, October 30, 2003

A - Applet ! lolx... Too Much of Java~

B - Bloggiesssssss

C - Computer Engineering!

D - Dasmond! An Old Friend of mine...

E - Engineering Engineering Engineering

F - Friendster! Current Crazeeeee

G - God ... (one of my frequent phrases.... OH MY GOD!)

H - HomeLand!

I - ICE CREAM...Yearning for 1 now~~

J - jEstin Rulex!

K - King.. (Since there is a Queen of my Heart for the guys, there should be a King of my Heart for the gurls rite?)

L - LIAR! I hate LIARS!!

M - mUmmY - I loveee my mummm

N - Nonsense! (normally I'm blabbering shits)

O - OKAE! (Basically I'm a "anything" person"......)

P -POTATO CHIPS! MY favorite past-time!

Q - Queue! (I hate queuing up! I am a impatient person ..LOLX)

R - Rubbish! I hate people giving me rubbish works just to stuff my mouth

S - Snacks.. I loveee it

T - Tangent , Cosine, Sine  - Arghhz..
MATHS

U - U & Me.... When can i find that U?

V - Victory! Lets spin the Bond's track!

W - Windows Comparator! That's what I am learning today!

X - XinXuan Some nick I came out with.. I like this name very much.

Y - Y Y Y... My favorite word! I like to ask why. I know I know.. I am a problematic kid.. With lotsa questions. =S

Z - Zones~~ Has been playing too much of GUNBOUND recently~ Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home