Tuesday, October 28, 2003

-=Awwww=-
Taking a lil' break to write in ~
I hurt my ankle on sunday afternoon~ Officially announced to be a cripple this few days! LoLx
Anyway, I am doing last minute revision for my exams right now~ Really under lotsa stress... I'm so tired! Has been going through an emotional turmoil too these few days... On e brink to break down soon~ Patience has already been running low...... But what can I do? Arrggh! Everyone is stressed up to their neck for the coming's exams.... That includes me. I really hope to do well for this semester.... This is adding on to my load.. I shall stop thinking..
Hur hur hur.. Anyone Wadeva past has past... No point thinking of it again.. It only hurts my brain cells and wasted it too. Yeah.. I shall go back n study my dearie eng maths 3... 2 more papers to go!
-=GAMBARE=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home