*Arghs* THE ENGINEERING MATHS 3 PAPER
It's simply..... atrocious! I completely had no idea how to do Qns B4..There goes my 9 marks.. CRIES......NoooOOoooOo
I was expecting a higher grade for maths this sem...but some how..this paper is sooo difficult that I might suffer a grade down.... I gort lotsa help from my dearie lecturer-Sim KC...And I am very confident about the paper.. But who KnOWS? *arghz* I can only let time heal the wounds now.. and get myself prepared for wednesday's ESD (circuits) paper... *Bless Me*
It's simply..... atrocious! I completely had no idea how to do Qns B4..There goes my 9 marks.. CRIES......NoooOOoooOo
I was expecting a higher grade for maths this sem...but some how..this paper is sooo difficult that I might suffer a grade down.... I gort lotsa help from my dearie lecturer-Sim KC...And I am very confident about the paper.. But who KnOWS? *arghz* I can only let time heal the wounds now.. and get myself prepared for wednesday's ESD (circuits) paper... *Bless Me*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home