-=Special Thanks to..=-
Have just read some notes left from my friends~ Really appreciate that!~
Terence -- A senior whom I found online, Thanks for yr notes left in my Blog!
Kim -- Thanks for ya concern.. *muacks*
All My Study Group Members -- Well.. Sorry about my temper during this 2 weeks.. Has been really stressed with studying and exams~
My Mummy~~ She has been really supportive to every of my doings... I lovee my family!
All Other of My Friends
Finally examinations ended..... Results will be out soon I think...Most probably around 18-20 Nov 2003.. *Gan Cheong*~~ Wonder how I fare.... hope not too ugly..... *Hope Hope Hope*
Have just read some notes left from my friends~ Really appreciate that!~
Terence -- A senior whom I found online, Thanks for yr notes left in my Blog!
Kim -- Thanks for ya concern.. *muacks*
All My Study Group Members -- Well.. Sorry about my temper during this 2 weeks.. Has been really stressed with studying and exams~
My Mummy~~ She has been really supportive to every of my doings... I lovee my family!
All Other of My Friends
Finally examinations ended..... Results will be out soon I think...Most probably around 18-20 Nov 2003.. *Gan Cheong*~~ Wonder how I fare.... hope not too ugly..... *Hope Hope Hope*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home