Wow! It's 1.10am! I did some research work for my TCS report writing presentation, and have start doing parts of it already. I do wish this time round, this handout will earn my group a better reward (the marks)......
Anyway! Kuan and me played with the GunBound.net game just now. I admit I'm not good with games, lol, thats why I kept losing. But anyway I win him 4 times already [even tho i lost countless times ] but , by winning him 4 games, should be consider as achievements already! Muaahhahahahaha
*tired* i shall go sleep now...good nite...bloggieex
-=jEstin=-
Anyway! Kuan and me played with the GunBound.net game just now. I admit I'm not good with games, lol, thats why I kept losing. But anyway I win him 4 times already [even tho i lost countless times ] but , by winning him 4 games, should be consider as achievements already! Muaahhahahahaha
*tired* i shall go sleep now...good nite...bloggieex
-=jEstin=-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home