Had a bad dAY today.... First.................1 group member accessed my team members with low marks.... in the end, the rest of the team decided that we have had enough of her nonsense, and gave her even lower remarks. lolx. Bad arent we?
2nd... TCS... My lecturer kinda reject our presentation, saying we don't have sufficient information. I did so much...and yet she just reject us like this. I even hurt my leg [its swollen by the way].....during the presentation..So much of work n yet...
There will be a forum for computer enginerring students to 'evaluate' about Problem Based Learning, I have to go , since I am a member of the CENT club.
I've downloaded a game from http://www.gunbound.net ...Well...had funz playing with kuan! haha... Shall continue to play after his tv show.. *eager..Waiting*
2nd... TCS... My lecturer kinda reject our presentation, saying we don't have sufficient information. I did so much...and yet she just reject us like this. I even hurt my leg [its swollen by the way].....during the presentation..So much of work n yet...
There will be a forum for computer enginerring students to 'evaluate' about Problem Based Learning, I have to go , since I am a member of the CENT club.
I've downloaded a game from http://www.gunbound.net ...Well...had funz playing with kuan! haha... Shall continue to play after his tv show.. *eager..Waiting*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home