Saturday, September 20, 2003

Countdown timer : 7 days to go....

This week's Friday
1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why?
Actually there are quite a number of singers that I like. Cuz I love music! Passion for music! *weehOot* But right now, there is a particular singer that I really admire! He is David Tao Zhe! *keke*

2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why?
Err....Actually every piece of music that a singer has done, its their baby. Even tho I might not prefer the singer, but I will definitely respect him/her.

3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person?
Yes! Cuz I will remember the hits that he/she has created.....

4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show?
Sky Wu, David Tao, You Hong Ming.....There R Lotsa U koe!

5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music?
Actually I'm one of the victim under this law. I used to enjoy downloading of music files...but right now, I can't. Actually by having mp3s,we would be able to listen to the album, and that might interest us to purchase the album...isnt it? But I do know that becuz of the mp3s, music companies suffered great loss...Well..Life isnt perfect...U can't have the best of 2 worlds...
___________________________________________________
I've been busy dealing with my reports and teaching notes this few days...Really very very tired and annoyed.... I shall continue writing bout this tomorrow night.... Lazy to type it out..Keke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home