Pizza Hut
Had a gathering with my secondary school mates just now. Everyone was late! I should have meet them at 6pm and arrive at 7pm next time.
*laughs out loud*
Xueling, Chiewling, Yikim, Jin Hui, Yam and me went to Pizza Hut for our dinner. *yUmmY* We ordered the Meal Makers' Feast Set-Meal. It costs $10.20 per person. HoHoHo! We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza and a Cheesy Classic Crust. I'm still feeling bloated now. I've really spend a lot during this week. I shall really start to save. I'm damn broke now. I have only $2 left in my wallet for the rest of the week. Luckily I'm not going anyware for the weekends. My mum still got to donate me $10 just now, otherwise I will have to dry my bank up again.
I will have loads to do tomorrow morning. Gotta finish my OAD’s peer teaching notes. Hope I am doing the correct one now. Must do quality notes~ I plan to study mathematics for the whole Sunday. Really hope to get 90% [actually I wanted 100% but higher hopes meant higher chances of disappointment ] for my upcoming maths quiz.
Got to Go.. I'm reading some story books tonight. I must enjoy my only night of freedom before I start studying tomorrow. OhhHh yEah.
Had a gathering with my secondary school mates just now. Everyone was late! I should have meet them at 6pm and arrive at 7pm next time.
*laughs out loud*
Xueling, Chiewling, Yikim, Jin Hui, Yam and me went to Pizza Hut for our dinner. *yUmmY* We ordered the Meal Makers' Feast Set-Meal. It costs $10.20 per person. HoHoHo! We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza and a Cheesy Classic Crust. I'm still feeling bloated now. I've really spend a lot during this week. I shall really start to save. I'm damn broke now. I have only $2 left in my wallet for the rest of the week. Luckily I'm not going anyware for the weekends. My mum still got to donate me $10 just now, otherwise I will have to dry my bank up again.
I will have loads to do tomorrow morning. Gotta finish my OAD’s peer teaching notes. Hope I am doing the correct one now. Must do quality notes~ I plan to study mathematics for the whole Sunday. Really hope to get 90% [actually I wanted 100% but higher hopes meant higher chances of disappointment ] for my upcoming maths quiz.
Got to Go.. I'm reading some story books tonight. I must enjoy my only night of freedom before I start studying tomorrow. OhhHh yEah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home