Nokia 7250i
Darn! This phone is just an upgraded version from 7250, with the function of zooming. I want it! I shall get my mum to ask that shop's uncle about the price than trade in my Nokia 7250 , if possible. I suppose i will only use Nokia phones, cuz I don't really like the way of sms-ing on other phones. I am used to NOKIA. Can't change it.... *sianz* I shall go sleep... Tomorrow night or rather its TONITE, I will have a gathering with my friends again. *keke* But, I gotta rush my work during the weekend again, and there will be a quiz for maths next week. I bought a lot of things today. All BOOKS! A ApEL book, a MATHS Table and a book titled Data & Communications for my Priniciples of Communciations System. That good lecturer of mine is teaching till no bodie understand. GOtta buck up myself. *stresssssss areh*
Darn! This phone is just an upgraded version from 7250, with the function of zooming. I want it! I shall get my mum to ask that shop's uncle about the price than trade in my Nokia 7250 , if possible. I suppose i will only use Nokia phones, cuz I don't really like the way of sms-ing on other phones. I am used to NOKIA. Can't change it.... *sianz* I shall go sleep... Tomorrow night or rather its TONITE, I will have a gathering with my friends again. *keke* But, I gotta rush my work during the weekend again, and there will be a quiz for maths next week. I bought a lot of things today. All BOOKS! A ApEL book, a MATHS Table and a book titled Data & Communications for my Priniciples of Communciations System. That good lecturer of mine is teaching till no bodie understand. GOtta buck up myself. *stresssssss areh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home