-=1/2 Dead=-
Phew~ I almost puke just now. Soot, Serlyn and me went down to town and have buffet in Sakae Sushi. The meal cost me S$16. And this meal is really worth the price. I ate 13 plates of sushi. In which that amount will calculate up to $24++ (that's the amount before adding service charges and Gst). I've never been so full before. Full until my tears wanna roll down. *terrible*
Finally this week's assignment has been done, but I still got some other assignments due next Monday and the whole week. So, I will only be resting tonight. I had made plans for tomorrow, all about doing the assignments. My lecturer is far too demanding, I need a lot of backing information before I can do peer teaching on the subject, otherwise I will be dumb struck again for the teaching sessions.
Soot came back from Japan! Heh heh! This Lotte chocolate is nice! I love it! Chika got me the white chocolate when she went Japan that time. It tastes heavenly! Haha. But it is only available in Japan. *sad* I am eager to try the taste, but I can't bear to finish the chocolate up. *kat tun*
Life is still upside down, as I said before, I am a lazy person. I hate tidying things up. But I can't stand my life right now. I only wish that this semester will pass smoothly and my results won't suffer so much. *sobs*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home