Tuesday, August 12, 2003

-=Peer Teaching=-

Once again, I freaked out during my peer teaching session. This time round, it isn't my fault. That lecturer of mine kept asking questions non stop. He scared my wits out from me. I really hate him. He even stopped me from presenting the rest of the slides. I might be doing a bad job, but that doesn't mean he can stop my presentation as he likes! Can't he show some respect to me? I think he is going to rate me a very low grade for this teaching session. I hate it, though I can't do anything to change the grades now.
Term test is round the corner and I seem to be much unprepared. I guess everyone in Diploma in Computer Engineering is feeling the same way. Its all because of the PROBLEM BASED LEARNING. I really had a hard time adapting. And...the next thing is, there isn't any past year term test papers for us to go through. I don't know what the format for the papers is. Really gonna panic now. *emergency state*
Haiz.... Anyway......I'm still thinking of the peer teaching session just now. I just hate myself for it. . . WHY!?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home