-=I'm still awake=-
Heh! Just finished editing my new bloggie template. BUT it seems to look quite weird or rather I am not very satisfied with it. So, I'm gonna work with a new template tomorrow~ I will have to finish studying my mathematics and do part of my principles of communciations system's teaching notes before I can start working on the bloggie. Long day ahead...*wooyeah* Good Nite...lurve lurve lurve
P/s: I'm dead, my mobile phone came up to $101 !!! My mum is gonna kill me when she receive the bill. *cries*
Heh! Just finished editing my new bloggie template. BUT it seems to look quite weird or rather I am not very satisfied with it. So, I'm gonna work with a new template tomorrow~ I will have to finish studying my mathematics and do part of my principles of communciations system's teaching notes before I can start working on the bloggie. Long day ahead...*wooyeah* Good Nite...lurve lurve lurve
P/s: I'm dead, my mobile phone came up to $101 !!! My mum is gonna kill me when she receive the bill. *cries*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home