Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Piss off by People's Attitude

More help needed and yet...
I am so damn pissed off by some people's attitude. Though they know pretty much and can offer to help in my work, they refused! I know I shouldn't depend on anyone for my studies, but I am really struck at my projects. Since they have a better understanding in the areas, why can't they just give me more information or tips to help me start off the researching part!

--------------------

My Project team-mates.
I have attended some meetings already. THE GUYS TOTALLY SHOWED NO INTEREST. I am the only girl. What I can do with it? Am I going to be assigned with all the work? I am very very very tired to deal with these stuffs now.
For my OADES lesson, we are supposed to create an online grocery delivery system for the project. I am assigned with the possible payments part. BUT I can't find any relating information about it. I spent 3 hours in the library looking for materials but I found nothing. I am so stressed with this project. It's killing me.  

--------------------


To....
Soot, Thanks for listening to me grumble. I know I am a pain in the ass. Hee... Kind of too stress this few days; I get no help from anyone, never ever felt so helpless.  
Rini, You are a good listener! I know we had spent a great deal of time in library just now. Thanks for comforting me just now. (P/s: I was about to cry in the library just now). I am so stressed by the OADES project.
Jia Hua, My shi xiong, Hey! Thanks for the documents that you had sent me last night. I will make use of it to the fullest. Yao Jia You wor! Hehe. Make it to the top of the class! or maybe the whole course =_=
All My friends, Big hugs for all for ya! Lurve ya!

--------------------



GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home