Sunday, June 29, 2003

p>-=sChOoL=-


Listening to Black Eyed Peas Feat Justin Timberlake's Where is the Love

Its just another 1 more week to school and the time table will be out on 03 July, at around 10am. I'm kind of excited and yet scared about it. Cuz TP is
having the "Fast" System, which means almost every one of us has their own timetable. How I wish my timetable will be similar to my classmates; just at least I don't have to go around looking for new friends, having lunches all by myself... Its so lonely. Oyah, Kim and me are thinking of joining a CCA, might be guitar ensemble. It would be easier for us, as we both studied music. Well, I dare not say I'm good at the instruments, but at least I've went for guitar lessons for at least 6 months. So, I know some of the basics, I was taught chords playing during that 6 months. KeKe.
I went to the bank yesterday morning, will be expecting the pay gets into my bank on Monday (which is tomorrow)! Yipeee! Well, I suppose I would not spend it, as the sum is just simply too small. I am saving it until i can get my own digital camera and a new Net Md. My sis gave me the 7250, so I don't need to buy myself a new phone...*whoosh*..haha..
I will be lazing around until the day school starts.....*bored*....
I accompanied my mum to Chinatown yesterday, taking the new Northeast Line train. It isn't that bad, just that its simply too crowded! Then we left for the World Book Fair in Suntec City's Convention Hall. This year's fair, erm...maybe I didn't enjoy it much as compared to the past years. My mum bought me a book. Jimmy's Turn Left Turn Right. Actually, I do have the story in my website, but I just love the story and the writer too much. I've decided to collect all his books. His stories are really meaningful! I was supposed to get my Harry Potter Book yesterday at the book fair, but the adult version was out of stock. Too bAD....
I'm still lazing on my bed...(which I think I would not get up today)..hahah...Btw, there is a outing to kTv tomorrow, wondering, who will be going. But I have already book e room. EVERYONE! Please don't put me aeroplane!
I AM SO BORED....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home