Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Well, not much for today. Still feeling very moody but I have no idea why.
Agus went back to Indonesia already, how I wish that the good old days when my gang and me played, study, and do things together,will come back. Everyone of us seems to have their own life and new friends already, the time that we could meet up is also little, cuz each of us has their own schedule.
Chiewling told me about the planning trip to bintan to visit agus in december(if
possible), guess I'll have to save up now!
Anyway, still not confirm whether when is my last working day in that church
company, i suppose either this friday or next monday! Yeah, finally after the long wait, I can go back to school to study again! I lurveeee studying *hehe*
I've uploaded another 3 pictures...Enjoy!



Wei Chang, Keat, Me & Ling






This passage is niceee....meaningful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home