Monday, June 23, 2003

-=SaD=-

Well......I dunoe whether I should say this...I'm utterly disappointed with men. Sometimes, men can be so in-sensitive and insecure, and they also love to take things for granted. N they seems to be in jealousy mood forever!. Can't a girl have her own freedom after having a boyfriend? Actually, both of them must have their own time to do their own things. It isn't good and heathly to stick together everyday.
I know I am a failure in this subject. Anyway..What can I do about it?
I watched The Hulk today...That movie...Err..*no comments* I simply don't understand it. Then we went to play pool for hours..Well..the girls part..only May is the professional! Hahah! Saw a lot of my old classmates..the feeling is soo good..except for the bgr part.
Took some pictures of Agus and YiKim, and May and Chiewling, and yong sheng jus now..Look below!





Sometimes...I really yearn for someone to be with me..caring about me...chatting with me..playing around with me..........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home