Monday, June 23, 2003

-=....Sad....=-

Listening to Yanzi's Liao Jie
Love is like a box of chocolate. It drives u nuts (Cadbury), easily melts (M&Ms), always not going smoothly (ferrero rocher) & eventually breaks (Kit Kat)

Well.. Still feeling quite down right now..
This thingy has affecting my mood since yesterday night.
I am eagerly waiting for school to start, cuz' once school starts, I would not have the time to spare for other things. So that will stop me from thinking too much too. I miss my school, I miss my friends, and last but not least, I miss my locker! Going Year 2 Semester 1 in the coming semester, got into my choice of diploma = Computer Engineering. Its only less than 200 people in the course, that's if I did not get the wrong information from my Class Person. There would be lotsa competitions around, but I promised myself to work harder and better next semester. Though my results for this semester aren't that bad, but as compare to the better ones, it's simply atrocious. I've to put in double effort for the coming semester! P/S: Those who are in E018 and in the Diploma for Computer Engineering course, please be assured that I will get you all to work very hard with me too
Especially Marini(my good old pal).
My secondary classmates (4e4) are coming out tonight to have another gathering - a dinner together, cuz' Agus is going back on Wednesday. It will be another few months that we can see him again.
Hah! I will try to take more of the gathering photos and upload it up. =_=
I'm going to be broke soon.... Real Soon! The week has only just started and yet I have dry up my week's allowance!
Oh Yah! It's only less than a week for my holiday job to end! *Anxious* *Eager*
Oops...I better finish my work earlier so I can get home by 7 and have a nice bathe before I meet them for dinner!
BYE ^@^
Loving
You're the loving smile,the one that is entirely
devoted to others,especially that one person.
You really can't get them out of your head,but then,you don't really want to.
What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home