PAIN!
*oUch* Argzz...Pain~ In few hours time, I had hurt myself twice! Such a bad day for me... First..I bang my head against a metal pillar of the old car park when I was about to leave for home. That causes a big bump on my head. Guess I'll be turning shorter and stupider soon. LOL.
Just now, when I was trying to play some cds on my HiFi system, I stepped onto a piece of broken glass, I guess it went quite deep in, because my leg is bleeding quite badly. I cried badly too. I don't know what went into me to make me cry so badly, cuz my leg is feeling numb after the stab from the glass..LOL..Just felt like crying I suppose. Arx....the wound is getting painful by the minute...
Oh..what a bad day for Me..uRm..So, wondering how am I going to wear shoes tomorrow. And OyAh! I am kinda working on top of a hill.. Mount Sophia..Thats the place! How am I going to travel!
Anyway, I've received Nian Shao's new album[Close To You]. My aunt sent it over from Malaysia! Yippeeee! Finally, I've received it! I lurveeee it! Thanks My Dear Aunt!
*Yawns*

Hah! These are the pictures for today! I will upload another 3 tomorrow! Stay Tuned!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home