Erm..Currently listening to Fre's Online Radio http://radio.mp4-networks.net:8008/listen.pls.
Today ish a bad day for me, kinda too much happenings today~ First, I had diarrhea in the early morning. When I leave home to work, I almost step on dog's shit...oOpx..........Then, it started to drizzle when I reach Plaza Singapura. I had left my umbrella in the office…HAHA…And when I bought my breakfast, it is raining heavily. So I was caught in the rain, drenched. In the late afternoon, my dad called me and scolded me. I've forgotten to bring along the cable box for my aunt. IT ISH NOT ON PURPOSE. I really forgot everything about it. So, I got my scolding. The story continues... I was doing my slides and suddenly realized that the boss has change the slides so much that I am lost in between and had to spend extra time to go through everything again! Anyway, I have decided to spend my salary on the new phone that I am going to get. Shouldn't depend on anyone for that in the first place ......
I am still having my diarrhea, I didn't remember eating anything so special that would cause the diarrhea. Arhx. ..
I'm in a foul mood now......I am gonna hide in my room until the time to sleep.
Today ish a bad day for me, kinda too much happenings today~ First, I had diarrhea in the early morning. When I leave home to work, I almost step on dog's shit...oOpx..........Then, it started to drizzle when I reach Plaza Singapura. I had left my umbrella in the office…HAHA…And when I bought my breakfast, it is raining heavily. So I was caught in the rain, drenched. In the late afternoon, my dad called me and scolded me. I've forgotten to bring along the cable box for my aunt. IT ISH NOT ON PURPOSE. I really forgot everything about it. So, I got my scolding. The story continues... I was doing my slides and suddenly realized that the boss has change the slides so much that I am lost in between and had to spend extra time to go through everything again! Anyway, I have decided to spend my salary on the new phone that I am going to get. Shouldn't depend on anyone for that in the first place ......
I am still having my diarrhea, I didn't remember eating anything so special that would cause the diarrhea. Arhx. ..
I'm in a foul mood now......I am gonna hide in my room until the time to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home