Sunday, July 18, 2004

...Silly thots of the Dae...

Seriously, I think I'm trying to contradict myself again. . . . . . . . . . . .  
 
Emotionally unstable right now I supposed. Have been crapping with my friends since the time I woke up. Trying to calm myself from thinking far too much.   
 
There are pretty much things happening around, and it seems so difficult for me to pen it down. Family problems, financial problems, as well as school problems.   
 
I'm most probably seen as a happy go lucky girl out there. But, truth is only few knows what I'm thinking. Sometimes, I'm even lost in my thoughts too.   
 
My mom's still behaving the same. Find it pointless to talk to her now. Why must such things happen? Honestly, I find it rather childish. She even stated that she will not get us any other stuffs anymore. Ok, there goes my laptop.   
 
Fine, I am the one who said that I shall get myself a laptop only when I'm qualified for university studies, but why am I feeling otherwise now? I'm feeling rather upset with the words my mom has used as well as my future laptop, and suddenly a friend of mine came telling me that she will be getting a laptop. That spoilt my mood, totally... How words hurt. Insensitive isn't it? I'm not saying that she's wrong, but well ok, I'm the one behaving like a kid.   
 
This all shall end! It's final. I'm only going to get the laptop when I get into UNI. So, right now, poor laptop, you must work harder and function properly for me K~ Just another 12 months to go. BoO  
 
Talked about future plans with Cheerene. Agreed on that part that both our families are crazy, and we will be leaving home very soon. Peeps, Cheerene, don't forget my present! I want a rich husband who is not older than me by 15 years old. He must love and treat me very well and allows me to continue studies after marriage. LOL. --> I think she will be going crazy upon seeing the entry. =X.   
 
Anyway, got some questions to ask my fatherly supervisor tomorrow. Hopefully I get to see him for tomorrow's breakfast........
 
Meanwhile, I'm still rotting....right now. >,< v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home