A - Age: 18 Years Old and 9 Mths
B - Band: l'ze.fier
C - Career in the future: lecturer? Programmer? Or maybe full time housewife? haha
D - Dad's name: Let's name him Mr. Ng!
E - Easiest person to talk to: Shi Yan, my mom, and myself!
F - Favourite song at the moment: l'ze.fier's yesterday tomorrow
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears!
H - Hometown: Eastern Town of Singapore
I - Instruments: Drums and Guitars
J - Japanese or French: Japanese
K - Kids: Not now, I'm still young =X
L - Love of your life: Music!
M - Mom's name: Again, Let's name her Mrs. Ng!
N - Number of siblings: 2 elder brother, 1 elder sister, 2 younger sister and another younger brother =D
O - Opposite sex's name in mind: t***
P - Phobia[s]: Of growing up...
Q - Quote: - Do or Do Not. There's no Try
R - Reason to smile: Looking at the photos taken yesterday. *winks*
S - Song you sang last: Yesterday's Friend
T - Time you woke up: 11am
U - Unknown fact about you: Since it's unknown, let's keep it a secret.
V - Vegetable you hate: I used to hate veggies last time. But I lurve it now!
W - Worst habit: I'm super duper lazy!
X- xtreme thiNgs u haf dOne: Have I?
Y - Yummy food: Potato! *lOl* Well, my granny & my mom's cooking
Z - Zodiac sIGN: Libra..
*********************************************************
Went Cafe Cartel@TM just now for dinner. Ate black pepper ribs. Guess it is not suitable for me. I hate it! lOl
Suppose to be studying right now, but I'm still struck with the computer. Duhx. Darn! I'm finished this time round. Nooo!
I shall go and really start reading the book. It kind of make me sleepy whenever I tried touching it. Awwww
Night! and enjoy my AbC listing!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home