::standing on my feet::
Me, sitting down here, staring at the monitor as usual.
I've finished the coding as HIS requirements (of course, with my bro-in-law's help to debug the programme). Emailed him 10 minutes ago, I know he will never read mails at such timing, but I just like to send him at this time. I may have messed up the presentation just now, but I know I will never stop trying.
My friends have commented that I am looking very stress & fierce this few days. Actually... I also didn't want to. Try standing in my shoes, where things would not work as we have plan. Like the lab's incident, lets say if I managed to get back my system, I will not have problems with my system and waste my hours inside the lab. I've booked the system for my own usage, and some other guy just came by and snatch my system. Ok, I will be alright with that, but the thing is, I can't log into my server using another system. For goodness sake, how would I know whether it is the hard disk error or some other errors? I was simply worried for my hard disk. I named it as my unborn baby by the way, since this project is my piece of solo HARD work. This guy just came by and tried to kill my baby. Which one of you will be happy if someone just tried to do something to kill your baby? Of course, humans will flare up. I didn't want to.. But....
Ok..Now, I'm not trying to denying the fact that I am in a foul mood recently. I admitted this fact long ago. And I have also admitted that I have a bad temper... I'm trying to change, the fact is... it's difficult. I am still trying. Till now, I've not succeeded yet.
Today
Had a horrendous presentation today. Was having myperiods' cramps and also a fever. As mentioned in previous blog entry. I put in my soul to prepare for the presentation. I spent so much time doing the codings, editing here and there to suit his requirements. And? I still remembered vividly that he told me my codings are acceptable last Thursday. Now? He told me my codes are unacceptable yesterday morning. I am no supergirl. I am no genius too. I can't come out with something in such a short period of time and the thing is I don't even really understand it. It's quite lame tho. My codes work. No errors at all. Now I've fully understood everything. I've understood his character too. To think I respected him so much. I put in my soul and sweat for this presentation, and this humiliation is all I've got back.
Maybe I shouldn't blame him for anything. I should be the one who is in the fault. I am stupid, that's a fact.
Looking for someone to chat now... Seems everyone has gone for their beauty sleep. I've always prefer night than morning. It's seems so peaceful in the night, tho it makes people feel lonely. ::::
~I'm tired. Both my body and my soul..~
But NO. I will never give in to my fate. I have the believe in myself (even if no bodie believes and stand by me.) No matter what I've did, I myself, will forever be my first supporter. That's a sure.
It's up to us whether we have the fighting spirit to finish every task. I believe, I do. From now on, I shan't let myself have the chance to say I GIVE UP. I shall fight and finish everything till the last sec I have.
I've finished the coding as HIS requirements (of course, with my bro-in-law's help to debug the programme). Emailed him 10 minutes ago, I know he will never read mails at such timing, but I just like to send him at this time. I may have messed up the presentation just now, but I know I will never stop trying.
My friends have commented that I am looking very stress & fierce this few days. Actually... I also didn't want to. Try standing in my shoes, where things would not work as we have plan. Like the lab's incident, lets say if I managed to get back my system, I will not have problems with my system and waste my hours inside the lab. I've booked the system for my own usage, and some other guy just came by and snatch my system. Ok, I will be alright with that, but the thing is, I can't log into my server using another system. For goodness sake, how would I know whether it is the hard disk error or some other errors? I was simply worried for my hard disk. I named it as my unborn baby by the way, since this project is my piece of solo HARD work. This guy just came by and tried to kill my baby. Which one of you will be happy if someone just tried to do something to kill your baby? Of course, humans will flare up. I didn't want to.. But....
Ok..Now, I'm not trying to denying the fact that I am in a foul mood recently. I admitted this fact long ago. And I have also admitted that I have a bad temper... I'm trying to change, the fact is... it's difficult. I am still trying. Till now, I've not succeeded yet.
Today
Had a horrendous presentation today. Was having my
Maybe I shouldn't blame him for anything. I should be the one who is in the fault. I am stupid, that's a fact.
Looking for someone to chat now... Seems everyone has gone for their beauty sleep. I've always prefer night than morning. It's seems so peaceful in the night, tho it makes people feel lonely. ::::
~I'm tired. Both my body and my soul..~
But NO. I will never give in to my fate. I have the believe in myself (even if no bodie believes and stand by me.) No matter what I've did, I myself, will forever be my first supporter. That's a sure.
It's up to us whether we have the fighting spirit to finish every task. I believe, I do. From now on, I shan't let myself have the chance to say I GIVE UP. I shall fight and finish everything till the last sec I have.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home