1 more day to go..
I'm still thinking of that funny event that happened Saturday in school during CENT meeting. lol. We were playing some games during the meeting. This game, need us to pass down the message thru whispering to the person beside us. This message, something from the Wu Jian Dao (I don't really remember the whole sentence), Sorry give me a chance. I really want to be a good guy. I am a COP. But, somehow, my ears are giving me some problems. In the end, I passed the message as Sorry give me a chance. I really want to be a good guy. I am a COCK. LOL. Imagine the rest of the people in the line are all girls. I am soooo paiseh.! LoL. Had a good laugh at this!
Sian.... New Year's coming, but I just don't feel any festive moods. . . Maybe the economic is really having an impact on me..
-=Things to get after New Year=-
1. Get a BagPack
2. Get my contact lens!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home