Thursday, February 19, 2004

:: Change of Attitude ::

Well, just another paper more to go. Marks the end of term test. Done badly for the past term, results will prove my sayings..

There is quite a change in attitude from my sir. So, I suppose he isn't angry with me? Arghs, but I will apologize to him when I have a chance to chat with him. Well well well........*no comments*

There's a problem with my laptop's spacebar, in order to type a space, I'll have to type so hard to get the character. I HATE IT!

Anyway........... there will be a KTV session after the test tomorrow. Horray. I ove to sing!!!

p/s: HAD ENOUGH OF ONE's EXCUSES & ATTITUDE! FUCK OFF!

Below are some of the songs that has been spinning on my windows media player for the past few days. Has been accompanying me through-out studying. Nice songs! Enjoy!

Waiting
You are a Waiting angel. You stay inside your little world waiting for that special someone to come and take you away. You hope that the day that your love will come will be soon, and no one can pick on you for wanting to save yourself. On the other hand, your hopes decrease every day that you suffer. Try to hold on a bit longer...
What Different Kind of Angel are you...? ( Anime-ish pics )
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home