Wow! Its already 3am.....I've just finish doing my PCOMSYS's teaching notes. That's only for 1 topic, I have to hand in 2 topics this thursday. Actually,in fact, I only have to do one, but some good team mates I've got insisted that his workload is too heavy and insisted to spilt the work[tho we have agreed on the amount of work everyone have to do at the start of this sem].... No one wanna pick up the task, and so once again, I have to do the work. In another point of view, I can also think they are giving me more chances to read up the chapters and so I will gain more knowledge uh huh! I'm so tired that I merely just typed the notes as according to my book. I even gave up rephrasing the sentences. That's the best I can go now. I've not done my multiplexing teaching notes yet, I suppose tomorrow when I return from simlim square, I will start doing it again.
As for my Comm Skills, the long/short reports' presentation and addons handout has been approved. *phew* Finally, I can stop thinking of how to the the handouts.
----
Sim Lim Square-- I am going there to hunt for my mp3player! KeKe! I wanna get it for my birthdaE present! Just a gift to pamper myself! *haha* I lurveee to be pampered!~ duhz..I'm a pampered spoilt brat... But I wun be buying it tomorrow, gonna wait till next friday or saturday! Eager~~ Anxious~~
----
There will be an event in Sentosa for CENT members, wow, that means I wil have lotsa people celebrating my birthday uh huh! Tho I can't celebrate with my friends anymore, felt disappointed about it. I don't get to celebrate my birthday on the exact date, as it is on the weekdays, but this yr, it lies on a weekend...so actually I've some plans of going to KTV on that day, but since the event is on, and its compulsory, so the plan has been called off. But anyway, I'm finally going to turn 18! Its time for me to go for driving classes!
Must start writing my new wish list for the birthday... 1st on my list is to curb my temper! I've got a fiery temper at times [ thats what I've inherted from my dadDy] hahaha~
As for my Comm Skills, the long/short reports' presentation and addons handout has been approved. *phew* Finally, I can stop thinking of how to the the handouts.
----
Sim Lim Square-- I am going there to hunt for my mp3player! KeKe! I wanna get it for my birthdaE present! Just a gift to pamper myself! *haha* I lurveee to be pampered!~ duhz..I'm a pampered spoilt brat... But I wun be buying it tomorrow, gonna wait till next friday or saturday! Eager~~ Anxious~~
----
There will be an event in Sentosa for CENT members, wow, that means I wil have lotsa people celebrating my birthday uh huh! Tho I can't celebrate with my friends anymore, felt disappointed about it. I don't get to celebrate my birthday on the exact date, as it is on the weekdays, but this yr, it lies on a weekend...so actually I've some plans of going to KTV on that day, but since the event is on, and its compulsory, so the plan has been called off. But anyway, I'm finally going to turn 18! Its time for me to go for driving classes!
Must start writing my new wish list for the birthday... 1st on my list is to curb my temper! I've got a fiery temper at times [ thats what I've inherted from my dadDy] hahaha~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home