Track: Sun Yan Zi's Yu Jian & Gigi's Turn Left Turn Right...
Chiew, Kim, Jin Hui, Yam and me went for the movie [Turn Left Turn Right].... .....I've been waiting for this movie for months till my neck almost broke! Err, I must say that the movie didn't disappoint me, tho I can't exactly describe the feelings for the movie. I do know there is no 'ending' for the movie; this is the part that most people don't really understand. All people normally portray happy endings, everyone expected proper happy endings.... but isn't that tired? What I like about this movie is..... there isn't any endings.... Actually, it's up to you to imagine what happens next. I guess not many will really understand Ji Mi's books. Every word, every sentence that JI Mi came out with, it is worth us to have a deep thought about it. The words, and sentences might have different meanings for everyone.
The first time when someone gets to read Ji Mi's books, they might think, wah...why is this book so expensive when there is so few words and lotsa pictures.. People don't really think and understand what is he trying to articulate in the story, and thus might think that the story doesn't have any meaning at all.
Ji Mi is one of my favourite chinese writers! I like the feeling of reading his books again & again, and each time, I will have different feelings for the story. . . It feels great!
====
Some of my friends will be going to KTV this friday. I am going to give it a miss, I've got vocal lessons till 7.30, and the ktv ends at 8pm. AWWW! *so sadz* But I will be meeting them for dinner! heheee
I will joining computer engineering club as cca! *keke* Finally, I've got my cca! lalalaa......Anyway, I will be getting my Prinicples of Communication System's results tomorrow. Bless me! I guess I will pass, but I wun be contented with the results. I did quite a number of serious mistake..[careless lorx]. . . HAHA....
I just realized.......my ESD paper..27/100..haha...My Bdae! *hehe* I wanna go ktv for my bdae.....cuz I really yearns to sing! *lalalalaa* Kan Kai for the results le....tho still very disappointed....Must be more hardworking for this term! I am aiming to get full marks for my Maths assignment test. Hope to pull back few marks.. Keke......
GOnna go my PCS's multiplexing teaching notes already, must be ahead of time, so I can prepare for projects and final exams. *Hooray*
Chiew, Kim, Jin Hui, Yam and me went for the movie [Turn Left Turn Right].... .....I've been waiting for this movie for months till my neck almost broke! Err, I must say that the movie didn't disappoint me, tho I can't exactly describe the feelings for the movie. I do know there is no 'ending' for the movie; this is the part that most people don't really understand. All people normally portray happy endings, everyone expected proper happy endings.... but isn't that tired? What I like about this movie is..... there isn't any endings.... Actually, it's up to you to imagine what happens next. I guess not many will really understand Ji Mi's books. Every word, every sentence that JI Mi came out with, it is worth us to have a deep thought about it. The words, and sentences might have different meanings for everyone.
The first time when someone gets to read Ji Mi's books, they might think, wah...why is this book so expensive when there is so few words and lotsa pictures.. People don't really think and understand what is he trying to articulate in the story, and thus might think that the story doesn't have any meaning at all.
Ji Mi is one of my favourite chinese writers! I like the feeling of reading his books again & again, and each time, I will have different feelings for the story. . . It feels great!
====
Some of my friends will be going to KTV this friday. I am going to give it a miss, I've got vocal lessons till 7.30, and the ktv ends at 8pm. AWWW! *so sadz* But I will be meeting them for dinner! heheee
I will joining computer engineering club as cca! *keke* Finally, I've got my cca! lalalaa......Anyway, I will be getting my Prinicples of Communication System's results tomorrow. Bless me! I guess I will pass, but I wun be contented with the results. I did quite a number of serious mistake..[careless lorx]. . . HAHA....
I just realized.......my ESD paper..27/100..haha...My Bdae! *hehe* I wanna go ktv for my bdae.....cuz I really yearns to sing! *lalalalaa* Kan Kai for the results le....tho still very disappointed....Must be more hardworking for this term! I am aiming to get full marks for my Maths assignment test. Hope to pull back few marks.. Keke......
GOnna go my PCS's multiplexing teaching notes already, must be ahead of time, so I can prepare for projects and final exams. *Hooray*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home