...... Speechless.............
Went for dinner @ the coffeeshop with my family after a jog just now. . . . . fwah . . I broke my rule during dinner. *oh no*..
My dad was having some backaches... and so he was asking us whether is the chinese medicated shop good, and decided to have a try there. Me, the one who has been hunted down by backaches also went in too. ..
The doctor was commenting that I am even older than my dad. LoL. Ok... It was all because of my backaches..u see.~ It's getting kind of a bit too serious now. She told my mom that I am extremely "heaty", and I mustnt take "heaty" food now. *OMG*. Then she told my mom that my joints ( i suppose this is the word for "Guan Jie" ? ) are kind of "loosen", and I must stop making all those cracking sounds with my bones. *eerrrkx* . She told me that I will feel aches tomorrow since this is my first time having such treatment. Then she did the "BA GUAN" on me too. That's my first time, and it's so horrible. She didnt even alert me before hand!!!! *sobz sobz*
Then she was also saying that my shoulders are swollen, due to too tensed up, and stressed for too long. My left arm seems to be a little problemetic, plus I injured it again recently.
My spine is also giving me problems too. She was telling me the "ren dai" ( till now I still have no idea what is it) is now slowly damaging (man xing sun huai)....*GRASPED*.. .. ..
I....
I.......
I.........................
Oh No, I think I really sounds like 91 year old now. Noooo.. I will have to do something about it..
KarrBish.... my poor back....hurts now....
My dad was having some backaches... and so he was asking us whether is the chinese medicated shop good, and decided to have a try there. Me, the one who has been hunted down by backaches also went in too. ..
The doctor was commenting that I am even older than my dad. LoL. Ok... It was all because of my backaches..u see.~ It's getting kind of a bit too serious now. She told my mom that I am extremely "heaty", and I mustnt take "heaty" food now. *OMG*. Then she told my mom that my joints ( i suppose this is the word for "Guan Jie" ? ) are kind of "loosen", and I must stop making all those cracking sounds with my bones. *eerrrkx* . She told me that I will feel aches tomorrow since this is my first time having such treatment. Then she did the "BA GUAN" on me too. That's my first time, and it's so horrible. She didnt even alert me before hand!!!! *sobz sobz*
Then she was also saying that my shoulders are swollen, due to too tensed up, and stressed for too long. My left arm seems to be a little problemetic, plus I injured it again recently.
My spine is also giving me problems too. She was telling me the "ren dai" ( till now I still have no idea what is it) is now slowly damaging (man xing sun huai)....*GRASPED*.. .. ..
I....
I.......
I.........................
Oh No, I think I really sounds like 91 year old now. Noooo.. I will have to do something about it..
KarrBish.... my poor back....hurts now....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home