1st day of school..but not for me =X
Fwah!
Went school at 1030. There is a need to update my body clock now. It's a serious case. I normally sleep around 4-6am and wake up not earlier than 11am in the holidays. Now, I simply can't sleep in the night time and I want more sleep in the afternoon.
Wanted to make copies of the result slips and other essential information, but due to that it's the first day of school, every student flocked to the ultra supplies. Making it so damn crowded that you would never want to enter. So we went for a early lunch. Tho it has been weeks that I touched Short Circuit's food, but I still felt "OMG, I'm eating this food again".
Anyway, after lunch, we lazed around before proceeding towards library for the ultra supplies there. Eng's branch is really far too crowded. We saw some laptop fair at the entrance of Engine. Woooowwwwww..... Drooling. Fetch me a pail please! Collected some brochures. I'm still looking at them. *geez*
The next stop was 1 stop service centre where we got our documents verified. Got all documents ready now.
===========
Ok, heard someone from a school friend. Well, mixed up feelings inside me ba. Anyway, I can't control the way he thinks. CHEERENE, you better faster finish my 1.5k words of report on ME...! haha
Hope to hear from you soon.
your beloved potato.
Went school at 1030. There is a need to update my body clock now. It's a serious case. I normally sleep around 4-6am and wake up not earlier than 11am in the holidays. Now, I simply can't sleep in the night time and I want more sleep in the afternoon.
Wanted to make copies of the result slips and other essential information, but due to that it's the first day of school, every student flocked to the ultra supplies. Making it so damn crowded that you would never want to enter. So we went for a early lunch. Tho it has been weeks that I touched Short Circuit's food, but I still felt "OMG, I'm eating this food again".
Anyway, after lunch, we lazed around before proceeding towards library for the ultra supplies there. Eng's branch is really far too crowded. We saw some laptop fair at the entrance of Engine. Woooowwwwww..... Drooling. Fetch me a pail please! Collected some brochures. I'm still looking at them. *geez*
The next stop was 1 stop service centre where we got our documents verified. Got all documents ready now.
===========
Ok, heard someone from a school friend. Well, mixed up feelings inside me ba. Anyway, I can't control the way he thinks. CHEERENE, you better faster finish my 1.5k words of report on ME...! haha
Hope to hear from you soon.
your beloved potato.

5 Comments:
good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 340 pounds on every site. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?
Hello. And Bye.
good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros were about 330 pounds on every page. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?
good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 310 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?
good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were around 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?
Post a Comment
<< Home