Sunday, March 07, 2004

What's goin' into me?

Frustrated.... as usual...
I just can't keep myself calm down! I'm so stressed by those idiots. What the hell that I've done to deserve this? Those damn free-riders, I will make sure their lives are miserable! Fancy giving me rubbish or even to the extend of not handing in work to me! FUG UP!
I can't stand it anymore. On the verge to break down soon. Do you understand the stress of handling projects individually? AND, definitely, I am not going to aim for a low grade pass. Those damn idiots. . . . . Especially the 2 Indians in my group (sorry for being a racist here. Can't help but not to be one).

Tired of handling the work myself. Yes, I might have pass 4 out of 5 papers (DSA results are still unknown yet). But, it doesn't have any significance at all. Tho some of my friends might have failed some of their papers, BUT, they have a good project team! Seriously, they need not fret like me! Certainly, I don't think I do not have the capability of producing the work myself, but it's unfair! Those bastards need not do anything to earn them any marks! I know, there is no point talking about fair or unfair. It's life. There is no mid point of being fair or unfair.

I'm tired. Tired of everything that is going on. I don't know what's going on into me that I'm feeling so down. It's unlike me.
There are only 6 weeks left for us to finish all the projects. And yet, we have not get anything started yet. Why? Ask my group members.
I'm under a hell lot of stress. The stress are choking me, leaving me slowly dying in my world. Tears are always on the verge to drop off recently. Why am I feeling so weak? I don't want such stuffs happening to me.

I'm really tired. It's tiring dealing with such people, with events happening everyday and also with projects.
I'm vexed enough. I've to face such people everyday. I can't even scold them. Sometimes, this thoughts just came into my mind that, I should stand up and give them 2 tight slaps. FUG UP PEOPLE! . . . . .  Events happening, no one can stop them from happening, but I just can't figure out why all events seems to complicate me? Even the recent event, someone hacked into my friendster, and changed all my profiles for me, or the someone who has the same teaching presentation slides with me. It's suffocating me! I can't breathe.  Projects.. actually, I love doing the projects, but still its about those fuged up people! Just another action from them, I will definitely do something to them. Pardon me for being so inhumane. They forced me to.

STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE! FOR 1 TIME, JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE, U IDIOTS.

Why why why why why? Maybe god is trying to train me, training me to be stronger as I grow older. Training me to be wiser too. These problems are just teaching me that there are all kinds of people in this world. I should open my eyes wide on the lookout. Yes, the processes are miserable, but I believe I will walk out of everything soon. Nothing should be able to bring me down, or wreck my life.

Cramps are killin' me. Maybe periods are the reason that I'm having the mood swings now. Duhx
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home