Monday, March 15, 2004

::Upset::

This is a horrible weekend.... it really is....
First, my desktop was having some problems (due to many users, and they missued my computer!). So I've decided to spend half of my Saturday fixing the desktop. Who knows? Due to someone distracting me during the period that I'm formatting my drive, I've installed the windows into the wrong drive, in which, makes all my data MIA after the 2nd reformat. GOSH.. My 40GB of MUSIC DATA FILES! My heart is bleeding profusely. That makes the 2 times of reformatting.
During the time when I was formatting my desktop, my laptop suddenly gave me problems too! Oh FUCK! So I've to spend all my weekend fixing my laptop and my desktop. That makes the 3rd time of reformatting.
And... What happen today? I intentionally off my FIREWALL! And guess what? I got a virus from a website. A virus that I never get from that web, but others got it. Might be due to that I on firewall last time. Now, I didn't.. Maybe that explains why I've got the virus. (By the way, I caused my 2 other friends to get the virus too). I tried deleting the virus away, and it causes some problems with the windows file. SO...This is the 4th time of reformatting.
Arghs, after I've organized my drive so neatly, the windows gave me problem. FOOK!
Now everything is back to normal, except I've to re-download everything back, and also organized it. To think I spent hours yesterday night. ..Arghs...
There are still loads of work to do.... I'm tired.. Really.. Feeling very upset + negative right now..
I HAVE ENOUGH OF FORMATTING AND INSTALLING OS. FOR GOODNESS SAKE! NO MORE PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home