::A Freaking ME:
I'm freaking myself of soon. Why? Due to reasons like project groups, project team mates. It's all about their "incompetency" ( or maybe its mine).
This freaking cramps/stomachache, has been hunting me since yesterday. I've no idea whether its cramps or stomachache, cuz it has been hurting me since yesterday morning. The whole day. Normally, it's just feeling bloated, but suddenly, there would be a sharp pain in the stomach. I felt like someone is pumping my stomach. And it's now still hurting. Can I just take a break from school and disappear today? I would like to, but I just can't leave my responsibilities like that.
SIP-MP attachment project's allocation will be up soon, that means we would have to choose the area that we would preferably like to work in. It's up to my members who are going to opt for whatever components of project. Each will have their says, and we would choose for that area that 2 of them agrees. Be it hardware or software component, it would be something that we've never learnt before (tho I will really hate the choice of a hardware project).
Arghs, I don't know. I am frustrated at every point, every word that people say. This period is making my life upside down. I don't mean to get frustrated, but that feeling just came sticking to me.
Am I unreasonable? I think so...
my ewa's project site.. is it presentable?
This freaking cramps/stomachache, has been hunting me since yesterday. I've no idea whether its cramps or stomachache, cuz it has been hurting me since yesterday morning. The whole day. Normally, it's just feeling bloated, but suddenly, there would be a sharp pain in the stomach. I felt like someone is pumping my stomach. And it's now still hurting. Can I just take a break from school and disappear today? I would like to, but I just can't leave my responsibilities like that.
SIP-MP attachment project's allocation will be up soon, that means we would have to choose the area that we would preferably like to work in. It's up to my members who are going to opt for whatever components of project. Each will have their says, and we would choose for that area that 2 of them agrees. Be it hardware or software component, it would be something that we've never learnt before (tho I will really hate the choice of a hardware project).
Arghs, I don't know. I am frustrated at every point, every word that people say. This period is making my life upside down. I don't mean to get frustrated, but that feeling just came sticking to me.
Am I unreasonable? I think so...
my ewa's project site.. is it presentable?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home