Wednesday, March 10, 2004

::LiL Thots::

Sorted out my thoughts...almost there I supposed..

Guess I've been really very negative this 2 weeks. Have been stressing myself too much. Stress is a good way to learn things, but when stress gets incorporated with 'period', it's horrendous.

Was chatting with ShiYan just now. Was quite impressed with I've said to him. Cuz' it seems that I've chose to forgive but not forget the problem. I am not going to be so demanding to those bunch of people. Guess they just don't have the capability to do things up to my standard (or maybe my standard is way lower than them, and they are cleverer than me? No I'm not clever, but I supposed I can be considered as hardworking?).

Why did I say I am not going to forget the problem?
There will be several millions of people that carries the same attitude (lazy, only words but no actions...etc). I don't believe there are stupid people out there. How did people get known for being clever? It's through their hard work in which they work and study hard for it. Hard work pays off. There are only lazy people in this earth. Yes, some of the so called 'clever' people, they might be a little brighter than the others, but it is also part of their hard work that brings them to that stage.
I believe in hard work pays off.
And why am I not going to forget?
Cause' I'll still be meeting the same kind of people. I must keep this lesson in my mind, so I will never make that mistake before.

It's kind of no use fretting so much for them, since I knew from the start that they could never produce work that I've expected. So it's kind of useless worrying so much right? Might as well I pin all my hopes on myself, instead of getting angry, frustrated & disappointed with their performance.

This afternoon, I was feeling very grey, very upset. It seems that the sky is falling onto me. I don't have the energy to hold it up high. I was so upset that I even took the wrong bus to school.  I took bus no 18 ( I though I saw bus 15 ya know!) and ended myself up in bedok reservoir. This is so damn lame! DARN! What's going into me!

But anywhere, everything is quite resolved. SIP-MP projects has been discussed, though we still have not come out with the decision yet. Projects for this semester wise, I guess all others are quite alright, except for this project. I'll be dealing it on my own, though I will still get that bunch of people to do some work. I will not interfere with their learning/ and their project work anymore. Be it they can help or not. Cuz' in the end, I would still do my own copy of work. By the way, Computer Communications is another module that such things are happening (same group members...). But since I can managed the previous project myself, I reckon I can finish the next too.

I've the faith in myself...... Believe in yourself. You can make it.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home