Thursday, March 11, 2004

::Moments II::

Tekong!!

We went pulau tekong yesterday for a National Education trip. It's rare chances to get into tekong for girls unless we signed on.

Was in high spirits the whole day, cause I'm able to escape from school. Don't want to think anything about school work!
Nice outing! Fun playing with everyone!! Especially that "auntie"! LI PING! Allow me to address you as AUNTIE! HAHAHA. (Peeps...err she's 41 years old!?!? )

Had a new impression of tekong! Cuz through imagination, tekong sounds like a jungle to me! Haha, pardon me for being ignorance. The island looks like a big chalet!

Jaslyn, Apple, Liping and me were the 4 crazy women that kept fooling & joking around there. They made me laughed till I've a stomach cramp! Bth!
We went back school after the tekong trip, waiting for jaslyn and apple's meeting to end. Then we made our way down to Starbucks, only to find that it's too full for the bunch of us. So, we decided on mcdonalds! Waited for sianrong and faith to arrive while we had our meal. Heh.. We stayed till 10pm, then we decided to go home! Li ping and me have some more homework to do.. Poor us!!!!!!

And, what a day I've! I kept knocking myself onto walls, doors, chairs and even the lift doors! They seemed to hate me alot ya? haha

Some little thoughts came into my mind yesterday. I'm not going to reveal it here. I'm feeling happy at least?

Uh huh............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home