~*hEadaChes*
Feeling still the same way....
Anyway, just now after attending a lab session with an atrocious lecturer (he's a stand-in), I spent some time discussing about the upcoming projects and did some planning too. School ended for me at 5.00pm after William and I went to look for Mrs Khin! Heh! She is a very nice lady! (tho her accent is kind of hard to understand.) But! She teaches well! We've some doubts in our diagrams and she gave us some clear directions + instructions! Wow! Really grateful for her teaching! Little lecturers will be like her, sitting down with us, teaching us.
Went challenger and bought myself a wireless mouse! To cheer myself up! It's too stressful that I'm having headaches everyday. Another symptom...I am gorging myself with food again. IF you see me eating non stop, that is a sign that I'm overstress.
Headaches...There is a japanese oral test later....*panic*

Do you need a boy/girl friend now?

Which occupations suit you?
Hahaha....Teacher.. Guess what? I am actually thinking of becoming a lecturer! *WinkS*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home