Saturday, January 17, 2004

World Peace?? Missing....d.R.u.M.s

Duhx, Can't be bothered... By those lame shitty people. SUX. Thats the correct word. Fancy spreading the conflict to others..... (and the others stand for people I know). Please.. It's sooo god damn lame. FCUK!

Duhx Duhx Duhx .. More and more problemetic "kids" (i call them kids, since I think they have had not grow up, and they are in old age.. 20+). Wad is the earth turning to? Can't people be more simpler? Such a small matter to be blown up into big problems to settle. LAME people arent them?

Doubt world peace will come true in any era, if we continue to have those monsters in our world. All lamers.

======

Ser and I went for a steam boat dinner just now. Stomach is still bloated right now.. That's the after-effect of eating too much. Muahhaha..
I'm tired... I am tired of everything.. I miss drum. I miss the drum feeling. I miss the days where I can learn drum.. But time cannot be turn back again. Neither I can go back. These are my memories. Sweet memories. Drums.. I will pick drums once I have my own financial independance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home