Venue: Sentosa's Padawan Beach
Time: 10.30am
Attendees: CENT Club, Mr. Boey [MAP Lecturer], Mr. David [???], Mr. Clement Chew [ESD Lecturer], Mdm Irene Koh [ESD Lecturer]
We had our meeting at 845am in school, so as to board on the bus that would be sending us to sentosa. Everyone is feeling tired, restless, having to wake up so early on a weekend. Oh Yeah! It's my birthday today!
We met up with the lecturers and the main committees at Padawan Beach. They were there, preparing the tents for us. The bunch of us was then separated into 4 groups to carry out the games. Kuan, Rini & I are in Group 4, led by Chris, with Zwe [I think should be spelled like that bah], Desmond, Caleb, Shawn, and Keong. The lecturer assigned to our group is Boey! He looks like Chee Xiang Number 2! Lolz! He's really crazy with the games and had stiff competitions with Clement! Anyway, we operated well as a team! This is the spirit of PBL! Haha! We won the games and emerged as champions anyway!
I've got some bruises on my kneecap cuz during the games; I have slided on the sand with my kneecap! *That hurts man!* AND! I was thrown into the sea twice! I was totally wet! Who says birthday girl must be wet! Haha! Terrible manz!
Andrew got everyone to sing me a birthday song! I was so touched! But there was a spoiler! A girl keep making nuisance of herself! I really disliked her a lot! I don't think people over there like her anyway.
I had received a lot of birthday greetings from my friends since yesterday night [12am]. Thanks to everyone who had remembered my birthday. I will remember this deep in my heart!
Overall, this Sentosa event has been very successful! I've really enjoyed myself throughout the event.
Me sings: Happy birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Jestin! Happy Birthday to me!
lol This is one of the pictures taken during the "SandCastle Competition" Haha..Look at the guys, they are DISFIGURED.WHAHAH
Time: 10.30am
Attendees: CENT Club, Mr. Boey [MAP Lecturer], Mr. David [???], Mr. Clement Chew [ESD Lecturer], Mdm Irene Koh [ESD Lecturer]
We had our meeting at 845am in school, so as to board on the bus that would be sending us to sentosa. Everyone is feeling tired, restless, having to wake up so early on a weekend. Oh Yeah! It's my birthday today!
We met up with the lecturers and the main committees at Padawan Beach. They were there, preparing the tents for us. The bunch of us was then separated into 4 groups to carry out the games. Kuan, Rini & I are in Group 4, led by Chris, with Zwe [I think should be spelled like that bah], Desmond, Caleb, Shawn, and Keong. The lecturer assigned to our group is Boey! He looks like Chee Xiang Number 2! Lolz! He's really crazy with the games and had stiff competitions with Clement! Anyway, we operated well as a team! This is the spirit of PBL! Haha! We won the games and emerged as champions anyway!
I've got some bruises on my kneecap cuz during the games; I have slided on the sand with my kneecap! *That hurts man!* AND! I was thrown into the sea twice! I was totally wet! Who says birthday girl must be wet! Haha! Terrible manz!
Andrew got everyone to sing me a birthday song! I was so touched! But there was a spoiler! A girl keep making nuisance of herself! I really disliked her a lot! I don't think people over there like her anyway.
I had received a lot of birthday greetings from my friends since yesterday night [12am]. Thanks to everyone who had remembered my birthday. I will remember this deep in my heart!
Overall, this Sentosa event has been very successful! I've really enjoyed myself throughout the event.
Me sings: Happy birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Jestin! Happy Birthday to me!
lol This is one of the pictures taken during the "SandCastle Competition" Haha..Look at the guys, they are DISFIGURED.WHAHAH

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home