Saturday, September 27, 2003

On this date at 12.++ am, 18 years ago, a cute lil baby was born. KEkE Everyone is so anxious about the baby girl~ (that's me)
It's my birthday today! *yawns*. That means growing older by 1! It's also time for me to study for the basic theory-driving test! I will be taking the test soon [I hope so].
I remembered that last yr during my birthday [its a friday], the guys in e018 sang me a birthday song at the bus stop. I was sooo touched! They are the best classmates that I ever had! Since almost everyone of them are older than me, they gotta pamper me more! Well...I am young & ignorant mahz! Lolz... I missed those days when the whole class hanged out together. Those missing in our group now are Barry, Edina, Hu Xin,and some more... Missed them lotsa.. Esp barry! Cuz he is sooo fuNney! Lolz
================================================
Also dunoe what to write in nowadays, kinda very lazy to write about anything.. KeKe
There will be a trip to sentosa in the morning for CENT club. Supposingly I will have something like 50 people to celebrate my birthday? HAHA! Well that will be a huge celebration!
Nitey Nitey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home