Well..Well...Well.................I've just calculated the amount of money I had for my birthday! I'VE GOT more den $349...that means I can get my mp3player soon.... Keke...Think i'm going down to simlim sq tml~!~!~!~!~!~ hAppPPpppY!
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Previous Posts
- Wow...the entry I've made is kinda very long uh hu...
- When the door of happiness closes, another opens, ...
- Err..Went down to bugis with Kim & Chiew this afte...
- Wow! Its already 3am.....I've just finish doing my...
- Countdown timer : 7 days to go.... This week's F...
- Wow! It's 1.10am! I did some research work for my ...
- Had a bad dAY today.... First.................1 gr...
- I'm still in the midst of rushing my teaching note...
- Countdown : 13 Days Spinning Track : Busted - L...
- MAP - 85/100 [well..didn't expect to score so hig...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home