Saturday, July 12, 2003

-=Updating my Website=-
Aww! Yesterday night was a disaster! My whole blog's template just disappears by itself! And left me working for a new template for the whole night. Anyway, I've work out a new template, looks kinda alright to me. Hope blogger aren't going to give me more problems!
My stomach is still giving me problems. I have no idea why it is like that! Its just after I had my lunch, the pain is back for the whole afternoon in school. It is killing me! Guess, if the Chinese medicine that my mum has got for me, doesn't work well, I will have to make my way down to a clinic.
I just spend some time on my website, updating the galleries part. I've been neglecting it for weeks! Hehe. School has starts, and I am busy having a life evolving within school and home.
Kinda lazy to type now, I will update it more tomorrow! Nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home