Wednesday, July 09, 2003

-=Quarrels Quarrels Quarrels=-

Movie: The Twins Effect
Song: Van Fan Yi Chen - Ni Ai Wo Ma/
Current Mood:
The current mood of jestin@singnet.com.sg at www.imood.com


I watched the Twins Effect today with some of my poly friends, Faith, Hansen, Junkuan, TongLee, and Ho Fai. =_= Actually the movie isn't that bad, it's quite entertaining. I had also bought myself a new book to write my stuffs in. Its time for me to work harder!
Actually I have no idea what to write in today, my stomach is causing me problems again. AWWW! I AM IN PAIN
Quarrels broke up between my elder sister and my eldest brother. I don't want to explain what happen, cause I also had no idea what really happen. I only figure out they are giving the family more problems instead. Both are already adults, having their own house, and families and yet behaving like small kids like that. They aren't contributing any money to the family, that's already quite bad, and yet still try to cause troubles. Sometimes I really pity my dad a lot, he has to give in a lot to the family, and yet his children still behave like that. The real victim , I suppose is my Mum. Every time when there is any problems, they will get to my mum and start scolding here and there when my mum did nothing wrong. It isn't fair to my mum! I have got a problematic family.
Actually, my family is big due to the fact that my dad has 2 marriages. My 3 elder siblings are from my dad's previous marriage. Maybe its due to the divorce that make my elder siblings problematic. My brother is a abuser. I don't know whether is this word correctly used or not. He hit woman. That's why he has got 2 divorces. My 2nd brother, well, he is a transsexual, I don't look down on him actually. But he kept getting himself into troubles, court cases and every time he visits us, we would have to expect something to get missing from our house. My eldest sister, she is already married and has her own child. And yet, she behaves like a kid. Simply don't understand why.
I might have a lot of weakness and attitude problems, but at least I WOULD NOT SCOLD OR CURSE MY PARENTS. They curse and swear for all their might! I hate it.

Waddd to do when I am born in such a family with such siblings.
But I don't regret being a part of this family. I am just wondering, when would they change?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home